Bamboo Tooth Brush - Adult
- Biodegradable handles made from Mao bamboo
- Recyclable charcoal-infused nylon bristles
- Ergonomic handle ensures better grip & handling of the toothbrush & therefore a more thorough clean
- To make it easy to differentiate, our brushes are each stamped with different logos of the elements of nature (air, fire, water, and earth)
- Bamboo - a renewable material, is naturally resistant to moisture. Keep it dry and in the open after use to avoid fungal growth
- Lifespan - Quality over longevity - with proper care it can keep your teeth clean and white for 3 months.
Bristles: Pull it out with a plier, put them in a pouch and send them to a recycle center
Handle: The handle is made of high-quality bamboo, so feel free to reuse, upcycle or compost it at home.
Packaging: The box is made of 100% Kraft paper, so you can recycle or reuse it
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the brushes safe and effective?
Bamboo toothbrushes are made of bamboo handle. This makes a lot of sense, because bamboo is antibacterial by nature and a ridiculously fast-growing plant. They help clean your teeth as good as any other toothbrush if not better, and all this without negatively affecting the environment.
Aren’t the bristles still Nylon?
Yes, the bristles are made of nylon. There is no perfect toothbrush, but some choices are better than others. We are yet to find a sustainable eco-friendly alternative for the bristles. However, we are constantly on the lookout for alternatives and will try and provide as soon as such an alternative is available.
How long does Bamboo toothbrushes last?
With proper care, a natural bamboo toothbrush will last as long as any plastic toothbrush. It's suggested you rinse your toothbrush after cleaning your teeth and keep it dry. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 2 to 3 months or when the bristles have frayed out of shape.
Why you should use Bamboo toothbrushes? Are they better for the environment?
The major advantage difference between bamboo and plastic toothbrushes is the fact that the major material used for plastic toothbrushes requires lots of energy for its processing and is essentially non-biodegradable. Well, the short answer is yes. Because the handle and the packaging is biodegradable, you can put it into your compost after you're done with it, or reuse it in your garden as a plant stake.
Are bamboo toothbrushes anti-bacterial?
Bamboo toothbrushes are naturally antimicrobial. This attribute ensures that bacterial growth is limited extremely. In short, they fight microbes while cleaning your teeth to the possible level of perfection. Even with the antimicrobial attributes, it is advisable to always rinse your toothbrush after use