Konjac Face Sponge
Choose sponge :
|Size||2 x 2 inch|
|Skin Type||For Oily & Combination Skin|
|Skin Type||For Mature & Tired Skin (anti-aging)|
|Skin Type||For Acne & Spot Prone Skin|
- Green Tea, Red Clay & Charcoal for different skin types
- Made from 100% pure, natural konjac dietary fiber. No chemical additives
- Sponges come from natural konjac plant; a perennial found in Japan
- Deep cleanses and helps remove dead skin cells
- Soft & gentle making it ideal for everyone including babies
Switch to these natural Japanese cleansing sponge. They are compostable, hence making it a better choice for revival.
Plastic face sponge
- Konjac sponges are so gentle, chances are you can use them every day. But they do exfoliate skin, so if yours is particularly sensitive, you may want to try using it only two or three times a week.
- Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water and gently cleanse skin. It is not necessary to use cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder and go further.
- A very thin water film will be formed between the sponge and your skin when you use it. It helps to keep your skin moist and nourishing.
- Konjac sponges are made from natural vegetable fibre and hence can easily be composted
- The package box is made of kraft paper, so you can reuse it for storage purposes or can recycle it