Konjac Face Sponge
|Size||2 x 2 inch|
|Skin Type||For Oily & Combination Skin|
|Skin Type||For Mature & Tired Skin (anti-aging)|
|Skin Type||For Acne & Spot Prone Skin|
- Green Tea, Red Clay & Charcoal for different skin types
- Made from 100% pure, natural konjac dietary fiber. No chemical additives
- Sponges come from natural konjac plant; a perennial found in Japan
- Deep cleanses and helps remove dead skin cells
- Soft & gentle making it ideal for everyone including babies
- Konjac sponges are so gentle, chances are you can use them every day. But they do exfoliate skin, so if yours is particularly sensitive, you may want to try using it only two or three times a week.
- Before use, rinse and hydrate your Konjac Sponge in warm water. Squeeze out any excess water and gently cleanse skin. It is not necessary to use cleansing products, but a small amount can be added to your Konjac Sponge if desired. If a cleanser is added, the sponge will help the product work harder and go further.
- A very thin water film will be formed between the sponge and your skin when you use it. It helps to keep your skin moist and nourishing.
- Konjac sponges are made from natural vegetable fibre and hence can easily be composted
- The package box is made of kraft paper, so you can reuse it for storage purposes or can recycle it
Frequently Asked Questions
Why you should exfoliate?
Exfoliation removes the dead cells, allowing the pores to absorb nutrients. The process will refine the top layers of skin, making pores appear smaller. Another added treat is that it increases the oxygen and circulation in the skin. This gives the skin a healthy, radiant glow.
Are konjac sponge’s vegan?
Suitable for all skin types, this vegan and cruelty free sponge is a natural mixture of Konjac vegetable fibre and spring water. Revive's pure Konjac is free from chemicals, coloring, additives and irritants.
How do you disinfect a konjac sponge?
Run with clean water before soaking it in warm water before use. Soak in the Hot Water: Soak the sponge in a hot (not boiling) water for about three to five minutes to disinfect the sponge. Do not use boiling water as it may deform the sponge due to its natural vegetable fiber characteristic.
How long does konjac sponge last?
2 to 3 months. The better the care of the sponge, the longer it will last. Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a pool of water. Your Konjac Sponge is a 100% natural vegetable product and should last 2 to 3 months. Once it starts to look tired or breaks down, replace it.
How often should you use a konjac sponge?
It is recommended to use the sponge twice or thrice a week. Exfoliating everyday can strip the skin of its natural oils, which can cause breakouts. It can also cause irritation because you're removing the top layer of skin before it can heal.