Natural Silk Face Scrub
- 100% pure Silk balls weaved from naturally occurring silkworms.
- Rich in sericin (silk protein) that helps reduce wrinkles & fine lines.
- Fights symptoms of Acne, Removes blackheads and increases skin elasticity.
- Suitable for normal, combination, and oily skin.
- Can be used every day without damaging the epidermis.
- This skincare regime will take around 4 weeks to work as that's how long it will take for the skin to renew itself
- Cleanse your face with water
- Soak the silk cocoon in lukewarm water (about 40 degrees) for 2-3 minutes until fluffy
- Remove them from the water and leave a while. Put them on your fingertips
- Gently scrub all over your face and neck for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse Face. For best, results, use them every day for a month
- Silk cocoon is a naturally occurring product and hence it's 100% compostable. Toss them in your compost.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of Sericin (silk protein) in skincare?
Sericin is rich in proline, that reactivates the production of Collagen fibers and restructures them. It naturally increases the elasticity of skin, speeds up skin metabolism, prevents wrinkles & tightens skin.
How often can you use the cocoon scrub?
Since silk is rich in protein, it can be used everyday to make your skin smooth and radiant. For best results, use it everyday for a month and see the change yourself.
How many times can each cocoon be used?
Each cocoon is single use. Since its a natural product, it can be easily composted making it a complete zero waste product. Use them on your face and neck and scrub gently.
Are the cocoons cruelty free?
Yes, the cocoon is cruelty free. The silkworm weaves the cocoon around itself and later the cocoon is cut to remove the worm for mating. The silkworm is not harmed and the cocoon is used for skincare
How do you source the cocoons?
Being in the silk industry for the past 78 years, we have our own silk rearing center and that's where we get our cocoons from. They are 100% natural and free from chemicals.