Jumbo Coconut Bowl with base (400-500ml)
|Size||6 x 11 x 10 cm|
- Handcrafted bowls made from natural coconut shell
- 100% natural, 100% sustainable
- Coconut shells are cut, sanded, and polished with coconut oil to turn them into these beautiful earthy bowls.
- Perfect for serving your breakfast, snacks, soup, smoothies, ice-cream and many more
Caring for your Coconut bowl is important since it is a natural product.
- Do not use in dishwasher, microwave, oven or refrigerator
- Do not expose the bowl to extreme temperatures
- Hand Wash with warm soapy water and let it soak
- The bowl may become dry and dull after 15-20 uses. Just scoop a tablespoon of coconut oil onto a cloth and polish it inside out.
- Yippie! The bowl is restored and good as new again
- Though coconut shells are biodegradable, they take 9-12 months to break down. Once they do they act as nutrients
- We recommend you reuse the bowl as they make for good planters and great mulch for your soil. You can also use them as a bird feeder
- Only dispose of the bowls responsibly once they are not reusable