Reusable Coffee Mug - Army Collection
- Made from natural Bamboo Fibre and Corn starch
- The mug is durable and dishwasher safe. Comfortable, light, odorless and tasteless
- Comes with a hard bamboo fiber lid with a lock system to prevent leakage and spill
- Recyclable silicone grip provides additional protection against heat
- FDA, LFGB food grade compliant
- Remove the silicone sleeve and cover and put the mug in the dishwasher
- You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and let it air dry
- Wash the silicone sleeve and cover with warm water
- Though the mug is not easily breakable, handle with care to avoid cracks that may lead to leakage
- The sleeve and cover are made of Silicone and are easily recyclable. Please reuse or recycle them at your nearest recycling center
- The mugs are not compostable since it contains melamine. It is meant for longer use and reusability.
- So at the end of its life, you can, upcycle or even reuse them for decorative and storage purposes
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Sleeves made from?
Our sleeves and stoppers are made from pure, food-grade silicone – which consists of synthesized silica (sand) and oxygen. They are easily recyclable and are food contact safe and latex-free
Are the cups ‘Environment friendly’?
Yes. Although we choose not to use this term in any of our communication because it is open to significant interpretation. Our mission is to provide beautiful, practical and affordable products that make a significant contribution towards the reduction of single-use items. If that isn’t ‘environment friendly’, then we don’t know what is.
Why use Bamboo Fiber Coffee Cups?
Each year over 300 billion single-use coffee cups are manufactured globally. Due to their plastic content, 99% will not be recycled. As takeaway drink consumption grows, so does the problem of waste. Each time you choose to re-use, even just once a week, you will be helping in the fight against single-use waste. Imagine the massive difference we could make if everyone did the same. Light, bright and beautiful to drink from, with no plastic or metal after taste, with Ecoffee cup, it’s easy to Choose to Re-use every single day. If 2 million people chose to re-use just once a week, we would stop 104,000,000 single-use cups going to landfill each year.
What are the cups made from?
The Mugs are made of Bamboo fibre and corn starch (75%), Melamine-Formaldehyde resin (25%),Melamine is an organic base binding compound which is combined with bamboo fibre in the manufacturing process. This gives the cup its form and function, allowing it to be dishwasher-safe and suitable for hot liquids. Melamine has been in common use, including food surface tableware.Formaldehyde is a component of melamine. Formaldehyde is used in the manufacture of hundreds of household items and occurs naturally as part of human metabolic process, as well as in many fruits and vegetables such as green apples, plums and dried mushrooms.
Are Bamboo cups biodegradable?
Yes. But they take a certain time to biodegrade (6 months to 2 years). However, they are still a better choice as compared to single use plastic/paper cups which do not biodegrade at all and nor can be recycled.
How long do the cups last and can they be reused?
Bamboo fibre cups are made specially to ensure reusability and avoid single use cups. These cups can be reused over and over as bamboo is durable and long lasting. Take care of your bamboo cup and they will last for a very long time.