Revive Oval Coconut Diwali Candle Bowl
|Size||125 to 150ml, (l)2.1 to 2.3 inches (w)3.75 to 4.75 inches|
- Handcrafted bowls made from natural coconut shell
- 100% natural, 100% sustainable
- Coconut shells are cut, sanded and polished with coconut oil to turn them into these beautiful earthy bowls.
- It can be used to keep floating candles for home decor like in the picture and can be used to serve ice-creams.
- Caring for your Coconut bowl is important since it is a natural product.
- Do not use in dishwasher, microwave, oven or refrigerator
- Do not expose bowl to extreme temperatures
- Hand Wash with warm soapy water and let it soak
- The bowl may become dry and dull after 15-20 uses. Just scoop a tablespoon of coconut oil onto a cloth and polish it inside out.
- Yippie! The bowl is restored and good as new again
- Though coconut shells are biodegradable, they take 9-12 months to break down. Once they do they act as nutrients
- We recommend you reuse the bowl as they make for good planters and great mulch for your soil. You can also use them as bird feeder
- Only dispose the bowls responsibly once they are not reusable