Vegetable Carry Bag
- Handmade using soft, breathable pure kora cotton
- Multipurpose environment-friendly shopping bag
- Durable material that can hold up to 15 kgs of weight
- Comes with 6 interior pockets and a large center space so that you can store and organize different items and ensure convenient transport
- Each pouch can hold up to 2kgs of weight.
- Hand wash recommended since, kora cotton shrinks.
- Since the bag is pure kora cotton, it may shrink on the first wash. Natural kora cotton tends to lose color and fade over time. Ensure a gentle washing cycle.
- Hand washing the cotton bag is recommended. Just a soft scrub brush, mild detergent, and warm water will do the trick.
- Soak for 10 mins, rub any stains, rinse the bag.
- Dry it naturally and your bag will look fresh and clean again.
- Do not wring the bag as you'll damage the fabric that holds the bag in shape.
- Handwash recommended since Kora cotton shrinks.
- The bags can be upcycled, recycled and reused for household and various other purposes.<
- Made from pure kora cotton, these bags are 100% biodegradable. Request you to only dispose them if there is no other alternative
Frequently Asked Questions
Will fruit and vegetables keep fresh longer in these bags than in plastic?
Since mesh bags are breathable, produce will not 'sweat' and rot but rather become drier if kept for a long time. This is especially suitable during summer.
How much weight can they hold?
The bag comes with 6 inside pockets that can hold up to 2 kgs each. The bag in total can hold weights of up to 15 kgs.
Can the bags handle sharp objects?
Our bags do not tear or pull easily, so can easily handle sharp bits in fruit and vegetables or pointy objects like Lego pieces or even keys. Unless the objects are really sharp and intend to cut, like knives, nails or pointy scissors.