Cotton Produce Bags
|Size||13x15 (2), 10x12 (2), 7x9 (2) inch|
- Handmade using soft, breathable pure kora cotton
- Eco-friendly produce bags for those cumbersome grocery trips
- Comes with 6 bags of 3 different sizes
- Stitched carefully to provide great air inflow and keep your produce fresh
- Handwash recommended since kora cotton shrinks.
- Since the bag is pure kora cotton, it may shrink on the first wash. Natural kora cotton tends to lose color and fade over time. Ensure a gentle washing cycle.
- Hand washing the cotton bag is recommended. Just a soft scrub brush, mild detergent, and warm water will do the trick.
- Soak for 10 mins, rub any stains, rinse the bag.
- Dry it naturally and your bag will look fresh and clean again.
- Do not wring the bag as you'll damage the fabric that holds the bag in shape.
- Since the bags shrink, machine wash is not recommended.
- The bags can be upcycled, recycled and reused for household and various other purposes.
- Made from pure kora cotton, these bags are 100% biodegradable. Request you to only dispose them if there is no other alternative
Frequently Asked Questions
How much weight can they hold?
We provide bags of 3 different sizes for your convenience and they can hold weights of up to 2 to 5 kgs easily.
Can the bags handle sharp objects?
Our bags do not tear or pull easily, so can easily handle sharp bits in fruit and vegetables or pointy objects like Lego pieces or even keys. Unless the objects are really sharp and intend to cut, like knives, nails or pointy scissors.
Are reusable bags much heavier than plastic bags? Will I end up paying more due to extra weight?
We make our bags as light as possible but without sacrificing durability. There might be lighter reusable bags on the market, but this comes at a cost of durability and no reusable bag can be as light as a single-use plastic one. However, most stores now deduct the weight of the bag so you do not have to pay extra.
Will fruit and vegetables keep fresh longer in these bags than in plastic?
Since mesh bags are breathable, produce will not 'sweat' and rot but rather become drier if kept for a long time. This is especially suitable during summer.