V Cut Coconut Bowl with base
Out of Stock
|Size||230 to 300ml, (l) 2.7 to 3 inches (w)3.3 to 3.6 inches|
- Handcrafted bowls made from natural coconut shell
- 100% natural, 100% sustainable
- Coconut shells are cut, sanded and polished with coconut oil to turn them into these beautiful earthy bowls.
- Perfect for serving your breakfast, snacks, soup, smoothies, ice-cream and many more
Add a touch of brown to your kitchen and enjoy your favorite savory in these bowls
Single use plastic & paper bowls
Coconut shell: Discarded shells are handcrafted to give a new meaning to sustainable eating
Coconut oil: Natural coconut oil is smeared to give it a pleasant fragrance and a shiny finish
Sandpaper: Makes the shell smooth and even and gives it a neat earthy finish
- Caring for your Coconut bowl is important since it is a natural product.
- Do not use in dishwasher, microwave, oven or refrigerator
- Do not expose bowl to extreme temperatures
- Hand Wash with warm soapy water and let it soak
- The bowl may become dry and dull after 15-20 uses. Just scoop a tablespoon of coconut oil onto a cloth and polish it inside out.
- Yippie! The bowl is restored and good as new again
- Though coconut shells are biodegradable, they take 9-12 months to break down. Once they do they act as nutrients
- We recommend you reuse the bowl as they make for good planters and great mulch for your soil. You can also use them as bird feeder
- Only dispose the bowls responsibly once they are not reusable